For more than 20 years, Christopher Amolsch has defended senior executives, public figures and other individuals in a wide range of prosecutions including:
- Represented a former high ranking CIA operative in an FCPA investigation involving the former president of Panama.
- Represented the President of a government contracting firm charged with a multimillion dollar fraud scheme related to USAID's $1.4B Afghanistan Infrastructure Rehabilitation Project.
- Represented a former Bronze Star winning army officer charged with a multimillion dollar bid rigging and kickback scheme related to the Afghanistan reconstruction effort.
- Represented an official from the Office of the Commissioner of Revenue on charges of bribery of a public official
- Prosecution terminated in a federal fraud and money laundering investigation brought by the Department of Defense Office of the Inspector General